AAMN is the only professional organization for nurses that has improved gender inclusion in nursing profession by offering an environment of belongingness and collective learning for its members to excel in the profession.
- New InterAction! The Spring Issue of the AAMN Newsletter, InterAction, is now available for the AAMN membership to view. Visit the Members Only Section and use the username/password provided to all members on their membership card.
- 2013 Annual Conference Registration and Sponsorship is OPEN! AAMN' 38th Annual Conference, "Men in Nursing: Guided by the Past, Based in the Present, & Unfolding Our Future", hosted by Seton Hall University, College of Nursing, will be held on October 23-25, 2013 at the Hilton Newark Airport Location. Registraion and Sponsorships are now open.
- Call for Nominations! The Succession Planning Committee [formerly the Nominating Committee] is seeking candidates for the following positions to be elected in 2013 prior to the October AAMN Conference in New Jersey: President-elect, Secretary, 3 Board members at large. Click here for more details.
- Call for Presentations! AAMN has opened a Call for Presentations for the 2013 AAMN Annual Conference, "“Men in Nursing: Guided by the Past, Based in the Present, and Unfolding Our Future”". Deadline for Submissions is June 30, 2013.
- AAMN Awards Accepting Submissions! The AAMN Awards Comittee has stared accepting applications and nominations for Best School for Men in Nursing, Best Workplace for Men in Nursing, Luther Christman Award, Lee Cohen Member of the Year, and Gene Tranbarger Writing Awards. .
- 2012 Conference Photos. Photos of the 2012 AAMN Conference, "Men in Nursing: Partners and Leaders in Nursing's Future" are now available to view.